Farmers’ Mutual understands the farming business.
In 1895 Farmers’ Mutual was established to provide insurance to Farmers’. While we do offer a wide range of insurance products, we are proud of our grassroots knowledge and understanding of agri-business.
At Farmers’ Mutual, we know that farming isn’t just a job, it is a way of life. We also know that ever farm operation has unique insurance requirements.
Ask Your Broker About:
Essential coverage options:
- Farm dwellings (including personal property, living expenses and personal effects)
- Livestock and produce
- Business interruption and builders’ risk
- Personal liability
- Liability for other’s onsite livestock
- Limited pollution liability
- Livestock mortality (cattle & horses)
Farmers’ Preference 2000 – coverage for superior dairy, beef and horse operations:
- All Risk replacement cost for outbuildings
- All Risk Machinery and equipment with optional replacement cost
- Produce and Livestock written on a Floater basis, Blanket format
- Business interruption (including earnings and expenses to resume current operations)
- Automatic $10,000 coverage for pollution damage to owned property
- Automatic 30 day coverage for newly constructed buildings
- Automatic combined limits (application of unused limits if required
Farmers’ Country Estate:
This special package is for rural residences up to 100 acres with hobby farm exposure. It provides single limit coverage that can be applied to livestock, machinery and equipment, and produce.
When the unexpected happens, rest assured that our claims department is comprised of high performance insurance representatives, dedicated to provide you with the best possible service in a timely manner.